Previous Participants Feedback.
I really enjoyed working with such a range of people across my organisation. It was interesting topics – different from the usual training I attend.
I really enjoyed it, the sessions were effective and I liked being part of a group, particularly at this time.
It was really good. I enjoyed listening to colleagues and hearing what they have been doing with their teams. Heather is a great trainer and the technology worked well.
Thoroughly enjoyable. I think I was expecting a bit of a grilling and didn’t really know how to prepare/what to prepare. But Heather was kind, patient and just gently teased out issues for me to consider & work through with her.
The coaching was excellent. I really enjoyed my time with Heather and I could’ve spoken to her all day!
I enjoyed the laughs that we had during the 1 to 1 sessions.
The coaching was incredible, I was feeling so stuck and overwhelmed, on many areas of my work, but talking through the issues and committing to actions, I am now back in control and feeling far less stressed.
Dates and Times
The dates and times are 2 weeks apart to allow for deliberate practice to take place.
Monday workshops – 10.30am- 12 Noon = 90mins
- Introduction- Q&A setting the scene workshop: 10th August
- Module One Workshop: 17th August
- Module Two Workshop: 31st August + Guest speaker
- Module Three Workshop: 14th September
- Module Four Workshop:28th September + Guest Speaker
- Q&A workshop: 12th October – Deliberate practice conversation + Guest Speaker.
Coaching to be arranged by participant