Leadership and Coaching Training Programme for Women
How do you cultivate braver, more daring leaders, and how do you embed the value of courage in your culture?
This 12 month program incorporated evidenced research such as Brene Brown, Brené Brown PhD LMSW is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work.
Brene is respected in her field on her work around vulnerability, shame, empathy and courage.
Also we use the research and insights from James Scouller, author of The Three levels of Leadership; Personal – Private and Public.
Daring to lead encourages thinking and as such will inspire you to find out more about yourself and how by doing so you dare to lead authentically and courageously.
Courageous Leaders = Courageous Cultures
We believe people are at the core of the business. That’s why we engage with businesses to improve their empowerment culture and working environment, boost engagement, and increase productivity and performance.
Our Daring to Lead, Leadership and Management Package offers individuals and organisations enhanced experiential learning. 1:2:1 support, coaching and mentoring PLUS Learning Transfer@work, and Informal Learning@Work.
- Empowerment skills course work
- Increase you power and Influence course
- Coaching Course
- Video on courses for reference
- Private online discussion forum
- Monthly webinars
- 1:2:1 Coaching
- Email and telephone support check in
- 3 month after program mentoring
- Institute of Leadership and Management Certificate(Optional)
- Learning Transfer: How to ensure training >> Performance
- Informal Learning : How to boost performance in tough times
- End of year weekend peer meet.