- Tailored Professional Development for Leaders and Senior Executives.
- Middle to Senior women working in the Private, Public or Third Sector
Executive Coaching Overview
One to One Leadership and Growth
Executive coaching or one-to-one coaching (1:1) is when a person works individually with an executive coach on their particular areas of strengths and weaknesses in order to fulfil their potential. It is a catalyst for the enhanced performance of the individual and the teams they lead.
Benefits of Individual Coaching
Coaching develops potential, improves performance dramatically and puts individuals on the fast track. This happens through developing personal leadership skills, setting better goals, reaching goals faster, making better decisions, and improving communications and relationships.
For the leader or senior executive, they will see clear and measurable results that could include:
- fast-track leadership development;
- enhanced leadership and strategic planning skills;
- better decision-making;
- improved goal setting – and faster achievement of goals;
- ability to inspire and motivate teams, including across geographically dispersed locations;
- confident communication;
- improved working relationships.
Benefits for the organisation are likely to include:
- improved management and leadership;
- more creativity, empowerment and ownership unleashed in the business;
- underpinning effective implementation of organizational change through supporting teams and individuals;
- greater commitment from recipients of the coaching;
- higher retention of key people who feel valued.
I offer bespoke coaching packages to fit the needs of the person and the organisation.