- In a nutshell
- Common questions
- What is feedback?
- Why feedback is important
- How well do I give or receive feedback?
- Tools for giving feedback
- Important principles
- Positive or reinforcement feedback
- Constructive feedback
- Difficult feedback
- Receiving feedback
- Seeking out feedback
- Want to know more?
How well do I give or receive feedback?
In order to give yourself some idea as to how well you utilise feedback, here are two questionnaires.
These will help you understand where you already do well, and what areas of feedback may require some improvement.
Once you have printed these off and filled them in, you may find it very useful to discuss these questionnaires and your answers with a colleague as a way of seeking even more feedback about your feedback skills.
- How well do I give feedback?
- How well do I receive feedback?