Duration: 1 hour. Including video, interaction and downloads.
These coaching fundamentals e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
People have untapped potential. And they also have hidden talents that are waiting to be discovered. It’s a manager’s job to unlock potential and find these hidden abilities. And coaching is the way that you do that. Coaching is the single most important skill for anyone who’s responsible for getting the most from a team.
But it’s so easy to forget about the value of coaching. So, in this course learners are reminded why coaching is so important in business. And we’ll provide them with a range of practical tips, tools and techniques to help them become an accomplished coach and, therefore, a successful manager of people.
This course is for those involved in the management of other people’s performance. That may include:
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, images and videos
- Includes downloadable worksheets, video transcripts and factsheets
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited courses – CPD Verification Service
To put it simply, you’ll never be a great manager of people if you don’t have good coaching skills. With this course, learners will:
- Have the skills to boost the performance of your team
- Be better able to address poor performance
- Be better able to empower people and unlock their potential
- Build better relationships within their team
- Help to develop a learning culture within the organisation
- Help the company become more productive and successful
- Learn why coaching in business is so important
- Understand the importance of adaptability when coaching others
- What are the GROW and PESOS coaching models?
- Discover coaching barriers (and what you can do to overcome them)
- Learn about the 6 key coaching skills you need to be effective
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners