Duration: 20 minutes. Including Interactions and Videos.
hese Delegating e-learning course materials are intended for use by people that want to make e-learning an additional part of their learning and development offering.
The e-learning is very flexible and can be added to an organisation’s intranet or learning management system, ready to be used by their employees. The benefits are huge, and you only ever pay once for the package making it extremely cost effective.
We can also provide this e-learning course on a subscription model, whereby the course is hosted by us and you pay only per user. Please take a look at the payment options at the bottom of this page.
Please Note: This course is part of our Management Skills E-Learning Programme – If you have purchased that e-learning course, it is already included.
Why buy this e-learning pack?
- Practical courses – This course is designed to help your learners in the real business world, giving them practical skills that they can quickly and easily implement in the workplace.
- Interactive and engaging – Learning doesn’t have to be boring. This multi-media course is designed to keep your participants engaged throughout.
- Step-by-step learning – This course is broken down into easy to manage bite-size chunks. From start to finish we take your learners on an enjoyable learning journey.
- Fully accredited – The CPD Verification Service accredit all our courses, so you can be sure our training materials are of the highest standard.
Ask any successful manager or business leader how they became successful and they’ll tell you about the importance of delegation. Not only can you not do everything, you shouldn’t try to do everything. Delegation is a fantastic way to grow the skills, confidence and motivation of your team. And it frees up more time for you to focus on the most valuable activities of a manager, like planning and coaching. This module gives your learners the practical skills they need to become better delegators.
This e-learning course is designed for all employees and will help anyone who wants to improve their delegation skills:
- All employees
- Team leaders
- It’s an e-learning course you can add to your own LMS, intranet or internet site
- One interactive module
- Blending text, graphics, video and images
- Regular on-going testing as your learners’ progress with a final assessment
- Accredited course – CPD Verification Service
Delegation is a key skill for all leaders within an organisation. This e-learning course gives your learners the tools to be successful. You learners will:
- Understand that delegation skills include knowing: what, when, how to delegate and who to delegate to
- Explore a 10 step delegation process
- Identify the 3 step PAT process of delegation
- Establish three things not to do when delegating
- Understand that responsibility without authority can cause stress, and suggest ways of avoiding it
- Learn why delegation is crucial to your success as a manager
- Perform a self-assessment on your delegation style
- When is it best to delegate and when is it not?
- Learn the 10 step process for effective delegation
- Understand the vital link between delegation and recognition
- Learn why it’s important not to get M.A.D
- A chance to test your knowledge of the topic with scoring
- The e-learning course comes with free CPD certificates for the learners