Duration: 1 hour session
These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone webinar training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Why buy this one hour bubble?
Time is valuable, and agile leadership creates an environment for short sharp learning and motivational boosts.
These bubbles can be delivered by Courageous Cultures(CC) as a one off or a package; or can be purchased from CC and delivered by your in house L&D.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
Good communication skills play a vital role in imparting information, to ensure that colleagues and customers understand messages important to the organisation and ourselves. It also enables us to build good relationships with those same colleagues and customers.
The key aim of this one hour Effective Communication Process session is to explain the importance that good communication skills play in managing relationships and information within organisations.
The key content of this one hour session is:
1. Know who our target is
- Ensuring you know what type of information they need
2. Identify what type of information they need
- Tailoring your message to your audience
3. Recognise the best means of the communication
- Verbal or written
- Two way communication with feedback
4. Know the various techniques required to enable good communication
- Listening skills
- Questioning skills (open, closed etc.)
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Effective Communication Process’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Identify the need to communicate effectively within organisations and the benefits this brings
- Explain the importance of feedback within communication
- Explain non verbal communication and demonstrate good listening and questioning techniques