Duration: 1 hour session
These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone webinar training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Why buy this one hour bubble?
Time is valuable, and agile leadership creates an environment for short sharp learning and motivational boosts.
These bubbles can be delivered by Courageous Cultures(CC) as a one off or a package; or can be purchased from CC and delivered by your in house L&D.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
Appraisals are a very important time for most employees. At this time of year employees need to organise themselves to ensure they are fully prepared for their appraisal. This ‘Getting Ready for Your Appraisal’ training session will allow the team to understand the importance of thorough preparation when approaching appraisal time.
The main aim of the course is to help participants recognise the importance of preparation for appraisals.
Getting Ready for Your Appraisal means that we must:
1. Understand the key aspects of the ‘Appraisal Preparation Cycle’
- Review Performance, Review Behaviours, Gather Evidence, Plan the Year Ahead, Development Needs & Carrier Aspirations
2. Recognise how to review your performance and behaviours
- Performance against business objectives
- Behaviours against business values
3. Describe various methods to provide evidence for your appraisal
- Targets: sales, quality of service, rejects complaints, cost reduction, projects etc.
4. Identify development needs and carrier aspirations
- Development that is SMART and will help meet your objectives and role accountabilities.
- Carrier aspirations to further your development
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Getting Ready for Your Appraisal’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the need to review performance in readiness for appraisals
- Recognise the need to review behaviours in readiness for appraisals
- Describe various ways to provide evidence for appraisals
- Identify any development and carrier aspirations