Duration: 1 hour session
These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone webinar training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Why buy this one hour bubble?
Time is valuable, and agile leadership creates an environment for short sharp learning and motivational boosts.
These bubbles can be delivered by Courageous Cultures(CC) as a one off or a package; or can be purchased from CC and delivered by your in house L&D.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
Change is always with us and whether in or out of work we need to know how to handle this transition. Your participants need to know what drives change and how to recognise the different stages of the change cycle. These one hour understanding change training materials set out to look at what drives change and the various stages we go through when change happens to us.
1. Know what drives change
- Competition, regulation etc.
2. Recognise the barriers to change
- Employees, communication
3. Identify the 7 stages of the change curve
- Immobilisation, Denial, Frustration, Acceptance, Development, Application and Completion
4. Know the steps to take with the various stages of the curve
5. Communicate correctly through the change transition
- The 5 W’s (Who, Where, What, When and Who/How)
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Change’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Identify what drives change
- Recognise the barriers to change
- State the various stages of the change curve
- Describe how to move your people through the change transition