Duration: 1 hour session
These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone webinar training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Why buy this one hour bubble?
Time is valuable, and agile leadership creates an environment for short sharp learning and motivational boosts.
These bubbles can be delivered by Courageous Cultures(CC) as a one off or a package; or can be purchased from CC and delivered by your in house L&D.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
It is vital that you set and maintain standards and deal with any inappropriate behaviour within the workplace. These one hour training course materials will look at how to achieve a workplace free from Harassment & Bullying.
The key aim of the course is to identify the importance of a workplace free from Harassment & Bullying.
1. Understand the definition of Harassment
- Harassment is defined as any behaviour unwanted by the recipient
2. Understand the definition of Bullying
- ‘Intimidation on a regular and persistent basis or as a one off, which serves to undermine the competence, effectiveness, confidence and integrity of the person on the receiving end.’
3. Identify the effects this can have on people within the workplace
- Sickness, stress, humiliation etc.
4. Recognise your role in dealing with Harassment & Bullying
- Challenge unacceptable behaviour
- Setting standards and supporting staff
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Understanding Harassment & Bullying’ training course your participants will be able to:
- Recognise the definitions of Harassment & Bullying
- Identify the effects that Harassment & Bullying can have on an individual or individuals
- State how to deal with any inappropriate behaviour in the workplace