Duration: 1 hour session
These 1 Hour Training Bubbles have been developed for the busy line manager that wants to get a message across, but needs to reduce the impact to working operations.
Developed for use in meetings or as part of stand-alone webinar training session. These short, succinct 1 Hour Training Bubbles enable you to deliver effective training sessions that get the key message across and retain participant involvement.
Why buy this one hour bubble?
Time is valuable, and agile leadership creates an environment for short sharp learning and motivational boosts.
These bubbles can be delivered by Courageous Cultures(CC) as a one off or a package; or can be purchased from CC and delivered by your in house L&D.
Workbook – This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course content and a place to work on exercises and activities
Following any period of absence, a welcome back meeting should be held between the employee and their manager.
A quality ‘Welcome Back to Work’ meeting can help promote good attendance that will not only benefit the organisation, but all parties concerned.
It is very important that this discussion takes place and that both the manager and employee discuss the absence and the employees overall wellbeing.
Attendance processes are designed to help organisations serve their customers by encouraging the high standards of attendance normally achieved and maintained by the vast majority of employees, so that a reliable staffing base can be maintained.
Managers can have a positive influence on sick absence levels within the organisation. This is done through creating the right environment where employees want to come to work, part of this process is completing a quality welcome back to work meeting following an absence. Managers will need to prepare prior to the meeting, hold an effective thorough meeting to address all points and ensure any follow up issues are carried out.
This Welcome back to Work Meetings training session will ensure participants:
1. Understand the attendance standards required by our organisation
- Referring to organisations specific attendance policy trigger/stages etc.
2. Recognise how managers can have a positive effect on the attendance of employees
- By creating the right environment where employees want to attend work
3. Describe various steps to take before, during and after a quality welcome back to work meeting
- Before – reason for absences and any patterns
- During – Sympathetic and supportive, complete all documentation with evidence
- After – Standards reinforced, support and effect absence had on organisation.
4. Identify key actions to improve your welcome back to work meetings.
At this end of this 1 hour, ‘Welcome Back to Work Meetings’ training session your participants will be able to:
- Describe the business standards in relation to sick absence management
- Recognise the positive impact a manager can have on their working environment in relation to absence
- State the importance of holding quality meeting and the preparation required beforehand