- Time Management
- In a nutshell
- Common questions
- The panic button
- Get your desk organised
- Where does my time go?
- Can I create more hours in my day?
- Time consumers exercise
- Time consumers: outside your control
- Time consumers: within your control
- Working styles
- Working style exercise
- The art of saying ‘no’
- Making decisions
- How to stop procrastinating
- Focusing techniques
- Email efficiency
- Time-wasting interruptions
- How can I best schedule my work?
- How do I prioritise my workload?
- Time and outcomes, the bigger picture
- What if I feel stressed or under pressure?
- Ten more tips
- Want to know more?
The most precious commodity we possess is not money; it is time. Money, if lost, can be replaced, but once time is lost, it’s gone forever. It is vital, therefore, that we use this priceless asset wisely, optimising its value to us, whether in the workplace or at home.
One of the characteristics of people who are struggling to find enough time to do everything is that they have no time to think about time management: a Catch 22 situation.
This topic will enable you to manage your time proactively and productively, providing you with tips and techniques for making the best use of the time available to you.
Copyright © Di McLanachan